Saturday, March 11, 2017

Saturday Sewing

It was nice to spend a day in my 'fun room', that hasn't happened often lately, for one reason or another.  Today I did three blocks for the Have A Jolly Little Christmas QAL, which catches me up with this one ~~~happy dance~~~

I love Lorna's blocks, they are nice and big, great for showing off prints, and they sew up so nicely. Linking up with the Continuous Never Ending Linky Party   scroll to the bottom :)

The Stockings (Socks?) and Mittens were sewn in England, using a small bundle of Fat Quarters, which I didn't bring home with me :)  The rest are from my 'Christmas Bin'


January 14 - Stockings
January 28 - Mittens
February 11 - Christmas Bow
February 25 - Poinsettia
March 11 - Candles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)