Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Wednesday Update

Paper Piecing Vintage got pulled up from the bottom of 'maybe later' pile this week.  I got frustrated with Block 3 'Ice Cream Bowl' last month after three attempts and much cussing.  That blocks is still undone and not likely to get revived, there are just too many pieces for a 6" block, in my not so humble opinion.  Block 4 'Rambling Maid' and Block 5 'Our Little House' sewed up nicely and reinstated the PPV Project Bin on my shelf :)

sewhooked.com


Rambling Maid

Our Little House
While spread out for paper piecing I carried on and did Week 12 for Adventurously Epic.  These blocks are a joy to do, nothing to complicated but lovely results.

Fireworks

I got the rows sewn together (and pinned to the display wall) for Meadow Mystery.  With any luck I'll get the top done in time for the photo parade.

Meadow Mystery

And I got the backing and binding attached to Dear (Grand) Daughter... more about that on Friday (If I remember to post).

Dear Grand Daughter


Linking up with MidWeek Makers #64 at Quilt Fabrication and Let's Bee Social #169 at Sew Fresh Quilts.


4 comments:

  1. Once again, you have been busy. I really like the Fireworks block.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anja, I'm liking all of the Adventurously Epic blocks. I used the Butterfly in Penny Lane's quilt. I'm back to enjoying the PPV blocks too... once I got over Ice Cream Bowl LOL

      Delete
  2. Nice blocks, especially Fireworks! Thanks for sharing on Midweek Makers!

    ReplyDelete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)