Monday, October 24, 2016

Bags 7, 8, 9, 10

More Bag It entries :)  Bags 7 & 8 are 'I see them blogged about everywhere' Sew Together Bags using Sew Demented's Original pattern  and following the Quilt Barn 2014 Sew Along tutorials, especially for the first one because reading wasn't quite enough for me to catch on how to do the side gussets.  There were a couple of places where the seams were bulky, but over all they sewed up nicely and it's a pattern I'll use again.  #7 is for my 'gotta take with me' sewing stuff and #8 is for my sister.

Bag 7


Bag 8


Bag 9 & 10 are  smaller bags, following Patty's tutorial (loosely), for my sister to stow her sunglasses and other sun-loving stuff in while vacationing in Cuba.

Bag 9


Bag 10


Linking up with Elm Street Quilts 'Bag It Entry' Linky



Not sure why Bag 9 missed the 'together' photo shoot, it must have been hiding ;)


2 comments:

  1. Nice job with the bags! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street quilts Bag It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting it Patty, it's nice to take a little break from patchwork blocks :)

      Delete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)