Saturday, September 17, 2016

Busy Saturday

Today was day 32 in the #100 Blocks 100 Days Instagram Quilt Along.  So far I've managed to post my blocks on the day, though I don't follow the rules (they seem to change) so I won't be eligible to win any of the prizes.  Not that I was eligible for many anyway, since I'm in Canada.  I still enjoy doing the blocks and like the one a day idea. The book,  100 Modern Quilt Blocks by Tula Pink, is very simple.  Just a picture of the blocks and cutting, the rest is up to the user.

Day 32 Block 32

Most of my Saturday was spent working on Block 4 of Maggie's First Dance BOM.  It doesn't normally take 5 hours to make a block, but when stopping to take and post pictures on Facebook for a virtual 'sew in'  it does ;)   I didn't get it finished before the Sew In ended, but not too long afterwards.





Oops... I forgot to change my needle position and sewed the 2 inch HSTs together with a too big seam.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)