Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wednesday Update

Still lots going on in my Fun Room, I'm pretty much caught up with my BOMs, Sugar Club, Maggie's 1st Dance, Bonfire  and My Favorite Things are all done and Quilt Doodle ROM is next up. Chapter 8 of Dear Daughter will be released next week. Three of my 4 Quilt Alongs are up to date (Snowflake Shimmer, Star Light, Star Dark, and Just The Basics) with the 3rd (Meadow Mystery) is on my cutting board.  

Linking up with Midweek Makers #32 at Quilt Fabrication.  I hope you are all enjoying some sewing time :)



4 comments:

  1. Goodness you are busy! I'm jealous you get to spend so much time quilting - hoping I'll get back there! Thanks for sharing on Midweek Makers
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Busy keeps me out of trouble, most days :)

      Delete
  2. How can you be caught up? I'm exhausted just reading about all that you have been doing. Maybe we'll see you at meeting or sew in this fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see them all to the end, I get bored or frustrated. I guess I like variety on a daily basis :) I went to one Sew In last year, it was fun but not really my cuppa. I haven't driven in three years, so getting a lift and dragging along my 'stuff' is a nuisance. I wouldn't have anything to contribute at a meeting :) I think I may be borderline reclusive ;)

      Delete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)