Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday Finish

I finally got the quilting done on By The Bay, a row along hosted by Fun Threads Designs running from October 2014 - May 2015. I didn't do the crab row, it was applique and I wasn't feeling it and I passed on the borders as well, so mine is a good deal smaller than it should be.  I did sew the rows I finished together and it has been neatly folded on my flimsy shelf since last summer...until this week :)
It finished at 46" x 39" and I quilted it with straight lines, nothing fancy.  I wanted to do the binding in orange, thought I had enough but didn't, so used the background fabric for binding.  AFTER it was finished, I found the piece of orange I KNEW I had.  LOL  That's what I get for organizing ;)

Linking up with TGIFF being hosted by Anja Quilts, a fellow Maritimer :)







2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous quilt! I love the colors!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susie :) Can't go wrong with blues and oranges :) 1958 was a good year :)

    ReplyDelete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)