Friday, July 29, 2016

TGIFF at What A Hoot Quilts

A small finish to share this Friday.  Tower Bridge was the January block for Quilt Art Designs Wanderlust BOM.  London being one of my favorite cities to visit I HAD to do this one, and sadly it's the only Wanderlust block I've gotten done.   There were a ton of pieces, some of them tiny! Check out the flags... yikes! and hours of work involved in this 21" x 21"  block, but it's done and will live on the closet door in my front hall, once I get the Welcome block done to go with it.  With all the seams and it being a wall hanging I just did a few diagonal lines for quilting.  Pretend that loose thread isn't there ;)
Linking up with Lynette's TGIFF at What A Hoot Quilts, be sure and drop by to see the lovely Graduation quilt Lynette shared today.





8 comments:

  1. Super neat, Kathy! I really like your use of fabrics in this - you got a fantastic sunset glow behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm.... that is NOT a small finish. There is a lot of paperpiecing in that 21 inch block. The Tower Bridge looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)