Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Mid Week Makers #29

I'm still working away at getting caught up with my BOMs/ROMs/QALs.  This week, besides getting some actual quilting done (4 finishes!) I decided to pull out all of the blocks for Quilt Doodle Designs' 2016 BOM and get them sewn together in their rows.  I had been procrastinating on this because I knew I had those antlers on January's reindeer to sew around.  I don't like applique very much ;)  But I got my head down and my foot on the pedal and got er done :)  Four Rows sewn together, roll on August :)  Top to bottom: April & May Mittens; June & July Wreaths and Socks; Feb & March Trees and Cabins; January Reindeer.  Only the mittens were done in England (I don't have any Christmas prints over there), the rest of the blocks were constructed in Canada.

Linking up with Susan's Mid Week Makers #29 at Quilt Fabrication.  I hope you are all enjoying a lovely week.  The weather here in Nova Scotia has been awesome, warm and sunny with nice breezes to keep the bugs at bay.


Design Wall July 20





4 comments:

  1. How can you possibly keep up with all your BOM/QAL shenanigans? There are so many! The mittens look very cheery in non-Christmas prints. I wouldn't even have noted it had you not mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is coming along quite nicely! Sometimes you just got to grit your teeth and do it - get it done and move on!
    Thanks for sharing on Midweek Makers
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true Susan :) And usually it's not so bad, most of the work had already been done.

      Delete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)