Monday, July 25, 2016

July 25 BOMs Away

I am happily caught up with all of my BOMs and QALs.  It took some purging of some, but I still have 6 BOMs and 4 QALs waiting on the next block pattern/instructions to be released.  There are also 2 Charity Quilts I need to finish the blocks for and the Disney Princess Mystery (three blocks a week) that I WANT to work on but KNOW I can't keep up with three paper pieced blocks a week.
This week's shares for What a Hoot's BOMs Away  = Sugar Block Club July's block, Lady Liberty, a paper pieced 12" block.
and Chapter 7 of Dear (Grand) Daughter. 6 blocks, two of which were done at the same time as previous chapters (I really like the sneak peak each month).  Chapter 7 was another shorter chapter, great for the summer months and for those of us who seem to lag behind from time to time.  I decided to embroider the words this month, I will likely fill in the middles with 'something', just not sure what yet.
Lady Liberty
Chapter 7


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I don't know where you find the time to keep up with all the BOMs and QALs. Do you sleep???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can anyone sleep in the heat we've been having lately? LOL

      Delete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)