Monday, July 18, 2016

BOMs Away July 18

Still chugging away on my BOMs.  I finished Chapter 6 of Dear Daughter, opting for paper piecing the word.  I'm really enjoying this BOM and it's nice that the 'chapters' are shorter (fewer units) during the summer months.


Fandom Stitches is doing a Disney Princess Mystery Quilt  and I spent the best part of a day doing 'Belle'. With three blocks (two for the quilt and an alternate) each week. and it's already Week 3, it's doubtful I'll be able to keep up with this one so I'm letting myself do the blocks I like best when time allows. LOL Belle might very well be it... though Esmeralda is stunning (and purple, so would fit in with my Dear (Grand) Daughter quilt) and I really like Snow White.  I am so week when it comes to BOMs and QALs!


Linking up with Lynette's BOMs Away at What a Hoot Quilts. Enjoy what your Monday brings, be happy and share those smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)