Monday, June 13, 2016

Ticking off June BOMs

I've been working away at my June BOMs, just one left really (Quilt Doodle 2016) and I should get that one done before I pack up my sewing room.  Left side, top to bottom = Modern HST Sampler - Starshine, Sugar Block Club - Maple Stack and In Our Garden - Garden Path, I'm not doing the applique block, I haven't been having much luck with my applique blocks so think I'll shelf them for the time being.  Right side = My Favorite Things - Knitting Needles and Crochet Hook, I did the 6" Blocks this month... can't decide which I prefer...  I was also the Sew Hooked Flickr winner for May and should have a charm pack of Moda La Belle Fleur, French General and two Texas themed charms waiting for me when I get home.


 I also got Maggie's First Dance Block 1 done.  I decided to try some Embroidery, keeping it simple.  It went much quicker than I remember :)  I think my 'Maggie' blocks will become mini's to brighten up a stairwell wall at home.


Linking up with Lynette's BOM's AWAY at What A Hoot Quilts.  I hope you all have a wonderful month of sewing goodness and find some time to share with others :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)