Thursday, June 16, 2016

Keep Busy Projects

Not much sunshine on this side of the pond so I've brightened up my sewing room with some 'keep me busy' projects.  On Monday the 'e' paper pieced pattern was released for Repeat, designed and hosted by Patty D at Elm Street Quilts.  Mine will be scrappy, another way to use up all my lovely scraps :)


Yesterday the tutorial for the 'corners' of Rainbow Rose was posted at Modern Quilters Ireland.  Another scrappy bit of brightness on my sewing table.  They came together quickly, so now I have time to watch the England V Wales game.  I say watch... but I'll likely be doing puzzles and listening ;)




   Linking up with Modern Quilters Ireland, I hope you all enjoy what your Thursday brings.  Be happy, stay safe and share some smiles :)

10 comments:

  1. Your rainbow rose blocks look fun, and the "e"s are so neat and bright - it will be a great quilt to keep in your sewing corner of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lena, both of these are quick QALs, great for working on while I prepare for my return to Nova Scotia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up. I love the softness of your colours especially the greens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Link Ups are a fun way to share :)

      Delete
  4. You and your QALs. They are so tempting! Love those e's! Just a couple more letters and you could spell out Lee Ellen! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL By the end of Repeat I'll only need an n ;) QALs are starting to replace BOMs... especially if they are quick ones. One block a month for 12 months is starting to get boring ;) Maybe it always was and that's why I have so many on the go...

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, my keep busy projects for the last couple of weeks on this side of the pond :)

      Delete
  6. Lovely rainbow rose going on here. It's been fun popping around and seeing everyone's progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Seeing how other's have progressed is part and parcel of Rainbow Rose, so much fun :)

      Delete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)