Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wednesday Catch Up

Bargello is a Free QAL hosted by PattyD at Elm Street Quilts.  We're two weeks in, having cut the strips last week and sewing them into tubes this week.   Another relaxing and quick QAL, great for filling in the time while I tick off the days until my next trip across the pond.  ~~~17 Sleeps~~~

Palette

Strips

Tubes
I've also gotten caught up with the Ugly Christmas Sweaters QAL, hosted by Lorna at Sew Fresh Quilts.  13 Ugly Sweaters done :)   I'll only post the 4 most recent 'sweaters' today,   if you want to see the rest of mine they are posted in my Flickr album. 

Log Cabin

Ohio Star

Swedish Star

Weathervane


Linking up with Lorna's Let's Bee Social #116 at Sew Fresh Quilts

5 comments:

  1. Those ugly sweater blocks are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy. I struggled with picking fabrics earlier on, but I'm having fun with them now. Except for that plaid one, it's truly ugly! LOL

      Delete
  2. Love your blues for the Bargello. It can't be time for you to leave...seems like you just got here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All from my stash too :) I've been almost 6 months on this side ;) Only going for 3 months this trip, I want to spend some of the summer in Nova Scotia :)

      Delete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)