Friday, March 18, 2016

March Paper Piecing

I've gotten three paper pieced blocks done so far this month, two  for 'My Favorite Things', hosted by Jennifer Ofenstein at Sew Hooked and one for Quilt Art Designs Beginners 2016, hosted by Janeen at Quilt Art Designs.  My Favorite Things runs from January to December with sharing happening on Instagram using #favthingsbom, Flickr and Facebook.  The patterns are free for the day of release (1st of the month).  No sharing set up for Quilt Art Designs Beginners 2016, the patterns are free and quite simple.  My Favorite Things will either become 'wall art' for my Fun Room or a cuddle quilt for myself.  Quilt Art Designs Beginners 2016 will be for my youngest grandson Connor  He was 'spiderman' crazy when he was younger :)  Now that he's a teenager life is all about baseball :)




4 comments:

  1. Your rotary cutter and scissors are awesome. You're doing great with paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anja, I think I'm finally catching on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scissors and rotary cutters... very well put together!

    ReplyDelete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)