Saturday, March 12, 2016

In Our Garden March Blocks

In Our Garden's March Blocks are called 'Busy Garden'.  I did a bit better with the applique block this month, though it's still backwards and still needs to be appliqued (it's just stuck for now).  I prefer the pieced blocks, heat and bond applique is tedious.  Linking up with  Sew Incredibly Crazy's Block 3&4 Link Party
In Our Garden is a FREE BOM hosted by Amy at Sew Incredibly Crazy.  Two 12.5" blocks a month (Feb 2016-Jan 2017), one pieced, one applique.  Sharing is done via Flikr and monthy  Link Partys at Sew incredibly Crazy.  Fun and Free, two of my favorites :)  Link on the sidebar.




4 comments:

  1. Both of these are great. I was telling Jenn that we need to host an intervention for you -- you seem to find and play along with every BOM around. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are looking so pretty. Thanks for joining our BOM. I look forward to seeing your next set of blocks. Good Luck on the giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely in the fabrics you chose! There was a time I didn't like applique, but I've gotten better at it so now I find it to be relaxing. I'm so glad you joined in the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)