Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wednesday Link Up

Getting a good start on the quilts for charity I've got on my agenda.  I have 10 blocks done for the Quilts of Valor quilt and 40 Square in Square blocks done for a Maritime Modern Quilt Guild request of blocks/quilts/donations for our yearly gift/donation.  This year we will be doing quilts for the local children/women's hospital, IWK.

EQ7 Layout

Block Fab Fox & Geese (I think it looks like butterflies)

HST BOM - Stepping Stone

Block Fab Friendship Star

Sister Sampler Rising Star

Block Fab Maple Leaf


Chain Piecing

40 SiS Blocks

Linking up with Lorna's Let's Bee Social #113 at Sew Fresh Quilts.  

4 comments:

  1. Oooo, I like the pairs of inverted blocks! It's going to look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your blocks are so beautiful, and I love the layout at the top of the post! Also, thanks for having my Just the Basics button on your sidebar :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leanne :) I haven't gotten any farther on that quilt, but it's on my design wall so hopefully once I get caught up with my March blocks I'll get the last two blocks pieced and the spacers cut. Just Basics HAD to be added when I found it the other day :) I love BOMs and QALs, they satisfy so many of my needs :) I also like the idea of quilting along with a fellow Canadian.

      Delete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)