Friday, February 5, 2016

OMG February Goal

My February Goal for OMG is to finish Drunkard's Wife.  I laughed so often while working on the blocks for this QAL I just think it would be a shame for it to be added to my ever growing pile of UFOs.  I'm still deciding if I want to make it a bed runner and cushion for my bed or a 'travel quilt' for my trip to the UK in April.  I'll have to decide SOON if I want it done by the end of the month :)
I blogged about this QAL ALOT over the past few months so I won't add all of the pictures again, just a collage or two that I put together.


Where I'm at today... 12 blocks and some yardage.



Linking up with OMG at Red Letter Quilts.  Wow are there ever a lot of February Goals!  It's kind of comforting to know there are so many like minded quilters out there :)


4 comments:

  1. I hope you get the time you need. This should definitely not get left in a pile of UFOs! I've been following along with the Drunks Wife QAL too but I'm not this far along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great QAL, I really enjoyed it.

      Delete
  2. I think the drunkard's wife QAL is hilarious. I'm not doing it, but I've seen the various blocks around.

    ReplyDelete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)