Monday, February 1, 2016

BOMs Away Feb 1

For this week's BOMs Away I finished Block #12 for the Drunkard's Wife QAL.  White Russian is the final 12" block, now just to get them all sashed and sewn together.  My 1/4" seam has gone dolally again and this block is a bit wonky.


I also got caught up with  Blossom Heart Quilt's Modern HST Sampler.   Block 2,  Ninja, using the 4 at a time technique to make the HSTs.


Linking up with Lynette's  BOMs Away at What A Hoot Quilts.  Enjoy what your Monday brings :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kathy! Well, that's the perfect quilt for the 1/4 inch to go dolally in. :D I can't believe it's already the last block. That was a really fun one to watch, and I'm looking forward to seeing the whole quilt together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Lynette, it was for sure :) I really enjoyed doing this QAL, it was fun and Falice's posts made me laugh out loud more than once.

      Delete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)