Monday, January 25, 2016

More Blocks :)

The last of the blocks for January I was able to get done before my two week sewing break.  I think I'm suffering from the shakes not having sat at my sewing machine for over a week now... thankfully the blogs are picking up after the holidays so there is lots to read and drool over, when I'm not busy being a tour guide, eating, drinking and visiting :)  A couple will have to wait until next week.

Drunkard's Wife QAL Block # 11 is called Long Island Iced Tea


Modern HST Sampler Block 1


My Secret Garden Block 1


Quilt Art Design Beginners BOM Block 1.  I had a bit of an issue with the pattern and ended up gluing the pieces together wrong, which I didn't figure out until it came to sewing the pieces together, so my center seams don't match up :)  I'm ok with it as is so this won't be a do over.


Linking up with What A Hoot's BOMs Away. Loving Lynette's share today, worth the click over to take a peek :)

6 comments:

  1. Great looking blocks. I'm doing the Modern HST Sampler as well. Love the print you used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of thought it looked like candy :)

      Delete
  2. Great blocks. I'm doing the HST Sampler too. I did say no more but it seemed to good to pass up x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you might have been able to tell from the many many many currant links on my sidebar 'no more' just doesn't happen for me :)

      Delete
  3. ooo - I like the Long Island Iced Tea block - It looks like birds in flight to me. :) Of course, being the drunkard's qal, one of the birds has a broken wing, poor thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynette :) It was so hard to NOT fix that broken wing!

      Delete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)