Friday, November 13, 2015

Santa Face

Friday already???  Where has the week gone!?  For me it went into a trip to the valley to work on a Santa Suit, but before I left I got my Paper Pieced Santa Face done.  As with Rudolph, I opted to sparsely quilt, this time straight lines around the outer boarder.  It's another wall hanging and won't likely see the washer/dryer often, if at all :)





Linking up with the Paper Piecing Party at Quilt Art Designs.  I'm looking forward to The 12 Days of Christmas that will jointly be hosted by Quilt Art Designs and Seams to Be Sew, by the look of the sweet preview Janeen posted today there should be some great patterns shared :)

8 comments:

  1. Your Rudolph and Santa look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne :) They were fun to do, but very time consuming for me.

      Delete
  2. Your quilts look so cute together xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gina, they make me chuckle. Not sure where they will reside yet, but for now they like my sewing room :)

      Delete
  3. That's a great looking Santa. You're doing great with paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anja, it gets a little easier with each one. Still very time consuming so I don't think the third one I have printed off will get done before Christmas... there are too many other things I want to do. LOL That list just grows and grows!

      Delete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)