Sunday, November 1, 2015

My display/design wall has been cleared, except for my finished 'Peeking Reindeer', I don't want him to get scuffed before December and my November 'Quilt List' is made... it's really just the over flow of October's list, which other than Harvest QAL which I finished and blogged/bragged about pretty much everywhere, hasn't changed much.  I did add a couple of QALs... well, three.  Bag It, hosted by Elm Street Quilts starts tomorrow, lots of prize opportunities with this one. The Drunkard's Wife QAL, hosted by Sew Scatterbrained also starts tomorrow.  Should be interesting to see how my...ahhhh lets say organized mind, handles purposely sewing blocks together wrong... no not wrong, with a twist :)  They are both weekly, which may be a small issue for the first week or so as I'm having a minor procedure on my upper left arm tomorrow which may cause some discomfort for a few days depending on how many stitches will be required and I'm supposed to be going to Nictaux around the 10th for a few days to make a Santa Suit.  And then this morning, while reading my daily update on the 39 blogs I'm following I clicked my way via The Crafty Quilter's Sew Thankful Sunday to Sunshine In The Attic's Christmas Symbols QAL, it's already under way, but I'm gonna give er a go anyway :)

As usual, the list is long and no doubt will get longer.  This quilting obsession truly IS an obsession :) EDIT:  I am now following 43 Blogs... how did that happen LOL




4 comments:

  1. Ack... That's a long list! And I'm not sure if I should click those links for the QAL. I might end up,as far down the rabbit hole as you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A long list doesn't mean much... unless I actually get some of it done! :)

      Delete
  2. That's a mighty long list. I thought my list was long, but it doesn't compare to yours. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll need all the luck that can be tossed my way. I suspect December's list will have most of the same projects on it, especially the ones waiting to be quilted and bound ;) The BOMs are coming close to the end, I'll be looking for new ones for 2016 :)

      Delete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)