Monday, November 2, 2015

BOMs Away 02/11

I've been keeping up with the blocks in MMQGBOM (Maritime Modern Quilt Guild BOM) and sticking with the solids, except for the one print that will show up in some of the blocks.  The November block (linked to on the 15th of October) has been done and on my wall for awhile but I forgot to blog about it... I also think I forgot to Instagram it... so many ways to share = so much confusion :)




Six blocks done, with one of them being a mix up as to what month we were supposed to do :)  It will just mean that somewhere towards the end of the BOM (which is finished for everyone who followed along with the original BOM but not for those of us following along MMQG's version ;)  I'll be ahead of the game.



I love this quilting gig!  All the great blogs, the sharing, the excitement of finding yet another pattern I JUST HAVE TO DO, but more often than not I don't.  The growing list that changes almost daily. The fabric.  The colors. The tools and gadets (I love tools and gadgets!!!)  Ahhhhh, the bliss of it all.
I hope your Monday is a great one!  Full of all the things and people and pets you cherish most.

Linking up with Lynette's BOMs Away at What A Hoot Quilts.  Drop by for a visit and see what other BOMers are doing :)

11 comments:

  1. so fun! I love how your triangles block makes me think of an owl. Thanks for the shout out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynette, sharing is what blogging is all about... or should be :)

      Delete
  2. Your blocks are looking great. I didn't start on these ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be gorgeous! I love the blocks so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathy, I'm liking them too. Very modern :)

      Delete
  4. I love how your blocks are coming along. They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. It's been fun so far :)

      Delete
  5. Love the new block. That would make a great one block quilt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gah! I am behind on my BOM, better catch up in November! Yours look great:)

    ReplyDelete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)