Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Let's Bee Social #94

Yesterday I worked on the October Row for Spring RAL, just need to do the watering cans to be appliqued on the row.   I started them, then got bored and moved on to the October blocks for Moccasin.




I also got the Camera block for Snapshots done.  It's a little bigger than I thought it would be, so I guess it will be part of the backing, as the pattern intended.  I had thought I'd put it on the front.  My display/design wall is filling up :)


Linking up with Lorna's Let's Bee Social #94 at Sew Fresh Quilts.  Lots happening on the blogs this week, buzz on over and take a peek at some of the projects being shared :)

8 comments:

  1. That Rudolph wall hanging is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're going to need a bigger design wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from Lets Bee Social. Love all the work on your design wall. The reindeer peeking through the window is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Colleen :) That peeking reindeer makes me smile, he is so darn cute!

      Delete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)