Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Let's Bee Social 92

September has been a whirlwind for me, it feels like I've done nothing but catch up, both with quilting and in real life.  Which, if I'm honest, is exactly what I have been doing :)  While getting reacquainted with my little brother machine, slowly at times, I've managed to get caught up with most of my BOMs and QALs.  I've dropped a couple and added another and there are a couple that haven't inspired me to 'catch up with', maybe next month :)

This past Saturday I took part in my first MMQG Sew In where I had the great fun to work with Leslie, from The Cuddle Quilter, on one of the  8 (maybe 10) Charity Quilts being donated to The Lodge That Gives.  They are in various stages of completion and will be finished up during October's Sew In.  Great bunch of ladies, beautiful Maritime weather, lots of laughs and quilting too :)  Don't these 5 look great on the line?


In my Fun Room I worked on Dogs, Chocolate Stars, Spools and Hour Glasses.









Linking up with Lorna's Let's Bee Social at Sew Fresh Quilts, check out what buzzing in some of the hives, it's fun and free :)

8 comments:

  1. Busy, busy, busy! I`ve got to get to work on my Dog Gone Cute puppies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bring on October :) The puppy blocks are going to be made into another 'picnic' blanket for Ruby, Max and Lucy :)

      Delete
  2. The quilts your guild made for the Lodge that Gives are all beautiful. Your puppies look great. I have yet to start. They are on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks loleen, we were a pretty pleased group at the end of the Sew In. It's wonderful how rows of HSTs in a set colorway can look so deliciously different :)

      Delete
  3. Those quilts on the line are sweet, sweet, sweet. And so are all your blocks. Of course, you know.... I think those puppies are simply adorable! Love your fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorna :) I had a great day working on my little part of those quilts (the middle one on the line).

      Delete
  4. Glad you made it to a Sew In. Hopefully we'll see more of you now that you're back on this side.

    ReplyDelete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)