Monday, September 28, 2015

Harvest QAL

I worked on Weeks 3 & 4 of the Harvest QAL, an Autumn Wall Hanging, designed and hosted by Patty D at Elm Street Quilts.  I posted about the Apples and Pumpkins from Week 2 on Wednesday. Week 3 was three rows of flying geese, in lovely Autumn colors, and while I don't like working with small blocks... I may have mentioned that a time or 6... the geese turned out nice.  On to Week 4, which were Churn Dashes and Leaves, 5 of each.  More small blocks... but this is only a Wall Hanging so I stuck with them.  A few puckers, but they won't show, much :)




All caught up just in time for Week 5, which was posted today :)

Linking up with Lynette's BOMs Away at What A Hoot Quilts.  I hope you have enjoyed your Monday :)

4 comments:

  1. Pretty fall work!! Naaa - those puckers won't show after quilting. I really love fall quilts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) That's what I'm counting on Lynette (the puckers not showing).

      Delete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)