Monday, September 21, 2015

09/21/15 BOMs Away

I did the September Snap Shots block, 'Quilt Kitty', this weekend, and while I had the bin out decided to fix the August block, 'Like Riding a Bike', the handle bars are now connected to the rest of the bike (the pedal is still floating and that basket is still resting on the front tire, but the handle bar is connected ;) I then continued on and added the frames and sashing to the July, August and September blocks.  What the heck, I got that much done, may as well add the row to the quilt top :)  This BOM has been so much fun!  I still have the camera block for the back to do, but I'm thinking my camera will go along the top of the front... with all the piecing that goes into the blocks it just seems a shame to put it on the back.

Linking up with Lynette's BOMs Away at 'What A Hoot Quilts'   I hope you have enjoyed your Monday, be happy, stay safe and share some smiles :)




8 comments:

  1. These look so good! I can't believe how many projects you have on the go at any given time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of WiPs... very few finishes ;) I'm still in the learning phase, so lots of what I do doesn't really have a purpose, other than to keep me occupied and give me something to blog about ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. These are definitely my favorite kinds of blocks to do. They are big blocks, so the amount of pieces and steps aren't as tedious and each one is different, so no boredom involved :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, and you are so right, this QAL has been lots of fun :)

      Delete
  4. Your blocks are awesome! Especially the sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love that none of these blocks are paper pieced :)

      Delete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)