Monday, July 27, 2015

Little Joys Block Three

Week Four of Little Joys and the last of the blocks are done.  Three 'presents' added to the other 6 blocks and ready to be joined and quilted.  The final week will be the 'finishing', a quick and easy weekly QAL :)



I also worked on this weeks blocks for Hampsire Holiday.  I got the strips sewn and cut for the 6 'Mincemeat Cakes' and 34 Sugar Plums.  Just have to finish them now  Mincemeat Cakes are 9 unit blocks and Sugar Plums are more checkerboard blocks, just a little bigger this week.


Linking up with Lynette's BOMs Away at What A Hoot Quilts.  I hope you enjoy what your Monday brings, be safe, stay dry and share some smiles :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm amazed at the amount of quilting you get done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to have something to brag about in the Link ups 😀

      Delete
  2. Those present blocks are so cute! This will be a fun Christmas project to watch progress now that the blocks are all done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lynette, I thought it was too cute to pass up :) A little early for Christmas stuff, but I don't do much sewing with Christmas fabrics and they are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)