Thursday, July 2, 2015

July Goal

My July Goal for A LOVELY YEAR OF FINISHES is to piece the top of Which Way using a Hearty Good Wishes Jelly Roll.  Midsomer Quilting has a display set up in the shop of the Hearty Good Wishes  Moda collection which I drooled over and fondled for a good while.  Very expensive at £14 or $27.58 per mitre.  As it was I paid too much for the Jelly Roll... but I HAD to have a little taste :)  Finding solid colors to go with was a bit of a challenge, but I think I did ok.  With all of the other projects I have on the list and a trip to Manchester to visit the original Coronation Street set, getting the top pieced should be doable by the end of the month.





Linking up with the A Lovely Year of Finishes July Goal Setting Party at BITTERSWEET DESIGNS.

Enjoy your Thursday :)

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome pattern. Good luck. You visited the Coronation Street set? How was it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't visited yet, my ticket is for July 28 :) An evening tour so we can enjoy the train ride up and get settled into the hotel before introducing Moorass to the cobbles :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh... honestly! Don't you have enough projects on the go? :) But I can see why you couldn't resist this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a few, but most are once a month, so I need 'in between' projects :) I've got a Sudoku pattern I'd love to do, maybe in the Fall unless something else comes up LOL I don't have little ones or many commitments at all to consider so quilting it is :)

      Delete
  3. This is a really cute design and I can't wait to see your progress. The cost of that Jelly Roll will be well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too, it's such a nice fabric line :)

      Delete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)