First is a sweet little 'I don't have a purpose for it but HAD to make one' Panda-Monium Mini . I used scraps from various other projects along with two Fat Quarters, quilted with straight lines, mostly, adding three decorative stitches just because :) It finished at 18.5" x 20" and was a quick, fun project.
The second finish was a bib, done using a Fishsticks Designs pattern. Quick and easy and I like the idea of a front closure, easy for getting off. I remember from moons ago when mine were little how difficult it was sometimes to get their bibs off... when I remembered to actually used one ;) I used some John Louden 'Micro' fabrics I purchased at Rose Quilts in Midsomer Norton, nice and bright :)
The 'invisible' layer was just a plain cotton and the backing is a piece of Kate Spain's Horizen line. No fancy waterpoof/wipe clean fabrics. I quilted the top to the invisible layer and left the back unquilted. A little rough around the edges, but it'll catch messy drips and wash just as well :)
Linking up with TGIFF. I hope your week has been a good one and your weekend is even better. Have fun, be safe and share some smiles :)