Monday, July 6, 2015

BOMs Away

What A Hoot  hosts BOMs Away on Mondays, and since I have one or two on the go I've decided to share via a link-up.  July 1 was the start date for the newest BOM I'm following along with,  Skill Sampler Block of The Month  at Fun Threads Designs.  The BOM is 'heart' themed using  6 techniques over the next 8 months.  Month one was an 8 1/2 x 8 1/2 " block.   I've done several heart blocks recently, so it came together quickly.  I'm planning to use what I have on hand, so not all of the blocks will have red hearts :)


Linking up with BOMs AWAY at What  a Hoot Quilts.  If you are working on a BOM pop on over and share your progress :)

Enjoy what your Monday brings, be safe and share some smiles :)

4 comments:

  1. What a great block. There are so many BOM and QAL's out there, it's hard to resist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep saying 'no more' and then I find another one LOL

      Delete
  2. Hey! Thanks for the shout-out for BOMs Away. I keep getting sucked in to "just this one more," as well. ;D Which is the whole reason I started doing the link-up - needed something to keep them organized and not just stuffed away and forgotten after a couple blocks were finished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your BOMs Away is perfect for a BOM addict :) I now have a place to share them, and see what others are doing, and maybe find a new one or three ;)

      Delete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)