Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Let's Bee Social #75

This week I've been working on Heart Blocks trying a couple of different patterns in different sizes.  Four trial blocks later and I'm still not sure which pattern I'll go with for my Venice Quilt ~~~sigh~~~




I pieced together the June Blocks for Moccasin in between heart blocks.  Two  9" x 9" 'Wow' blocks this month.  Lots and lots of seams with all of those HSTs and Flying Geese.  Not my favorite blocks, that's for sure!




I also pieced blocks 8 & 9 of Hillside Houses and joined them to the rest of the neighborhood.  A lot of repetition in this QAL, I think I'll be happy to see the end of it :)  I have enjoyed it though, kind of like a jigsaw puzzle.



I hope you week has been a good one and the one coming up is even better :)  Linking up with Lorna's LET'S BEE SOCIAL at Sew Fresh Quilts.

3 comments:

  1. Love those solids, blocks and houses look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those heart blocks are all cute.... But my favourite is the one on the bottom left. I like the shape better than the others. Those Wow blocks do look like a LOT of work. Your Hillside Houses are looking fabulous! One more row to go!

    ReplyDelete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)