Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Another WiP Wednesday :)

Not a lot of sewing this week, the weather has been warm and sunny and calling me outside, but I have managed to get the tops of  the 'girl's' playmats done, except for one more border and a good start on the quilting of Fox Kits.  I should get it finished before I leave for Spain, so no rushing when I get back to meet my April goal in A Lovely Year of Finishes :)  Oh, and Moorass got a new shirt for his 'warm weather travelling'.  He's all set for picture ops :)



Linking up with Let's Bee Social #68 at Sew Fresh Quilts.  Click on over and check out what others are doing this week.

6 comments:

  1. Such lovely projects and great fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I had to leave so much of my fabric in Nova Scotia, but these projects are meant for kiddies on this side of the pond, so got packed :) Fabric is expensive in England!

      Delete
  2. Glad to see your progress continues on the other side. Can't wait to see more of Moorass and how Fox Kits turns out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fox Kits has been such fun! I'm not sure it will ever actually 'live' with it's intended owner, but it will be here when needed :)

      Moorass is a bit of silliness. He's seen some sites over the past two or three years :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely colour palettes for the playmats! The foxes seem to be coming along nicely. Spring has finally reached NS this week... the babies and I have already been out with the stroller twice this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for Spring! And double yay for getting out to enjoy it! :)

      Delete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)