Thursday, April 2, 2015

ALYoF April Goal

My April goal is a small one as time in the fun room will be limited due to settling in on 'this' side of the Pond and a holiday to Spain.  I hope to finish 'Fox Kits',  a sweet little quilt by Lorna McMahon at  Sew Fresh Quilts.  The top is already pieced, so I should be able to meet my goal... once I actually get my 'fun room' set up and pick up some batting.  I remembered to pack the top and backing material, so yay, now I just need to get over the jet leg (exhaustion from the three day ordeal my trip turned into).




Linking up with A Lovely Year of Finishes - April at Sew BitterSweet Designs.  Good luck to all of the April Goal setters :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We shall see if I meet my goal... getting set up on this side of the pond is proving to be slow progress, good thing I brought the fabric with me, all I have to do is get some batting. I don't drive (over here) and haven't braved the bus system on my own yet... maybe next week... or not. LOL I'm thinking online shopping will be in my near future :) Except of the 505 spray... they won't send that via mail.

      Delete
  2. I like this one more every time I see it... don't know how much longer I'll be able to resist. Good job choosing a goal that's not too onerous when you have a busy month ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't resist, it is such a sweet pattern and comes together so nicely. I'm sure you have enough Kona solids to do it justice :)

      Delete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)