Sunday, March 1, 2015

March's ALYoF Project

A table runner and place mats should be doable for this month's goal.  My sister and I had fun picking out the fabrics at Atlantic Fabrics a couple of weeks ago. I found the blue flower print in the clearance section and we went off in different directions to look for the rest.  We both gathered the same colors, but her print selections were so much nicer.  My goal is to get the set pieced, at the very least.  quilted might be pushing it, considering I'm getting ready for my trip to England at the end of the month.

The picture coloring isn't great, it was late last night when I took the picture.  The pattern I'm following is called Let's Celebrate, from the Spring 2015 Issue of Quilter's World.

Linking up with A Lovely Year of Finishes at Bitter Sweet Designs.  Pick a project and join in, it's never too late to join a Link up party and the 'chance to wins' are awesome.

4 comments:

  1. The colors are beautiful in your photo; they must be fantastic in the "real world!" I like the pattern; it's got all that piecing to be very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) The colors are beautiful and the fabrics feel great, I'm looking forward to working with them. It's snowing here today, a perfect time to cut :)

      Delete
  2. Great fabric choices. Looking forward to the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denise :) They're lovely fabrics to work with.

      Delete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)