Friday, February 27, 2015

A Lovely Year of Finishes - February

For February I chose In The Forest, post #35 in the Link Up at Bitter Sweet Designs.  I've used it as part of my February  4x7 Challenge at Berry Barn Designs as well, especially this past week, as the end of February loomed and my 'fun room' hasn't been calling as loudly.

It was an Autumn project that I got the Fabric for then just seemed to keep putting it on the back burner, until now.  It's done and will look lovely on my bed next Autumn :)  I'm 2 for 2 with the ALYoF Challenge :)

I used some of the decorative stitches on my machine in the orange and putty boarders and straight stitches on both sides of the seams for the rest.





A simple pieced backing... I'm still struggling with using solids :)  In this project I used Kona Putty. It shows the quilting very nicely :)





Linking up with A Lovely Year of Finishes at Bitter Sweet Designs.  Pop over and check out some of the lovely finishes for February :)

3 comments:

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)