Saturday, February 7, 2015

4 x 7 Saturday Link Up

My 'me' time sewing has been spent working on little projects for my sewing room and my upcoming Croatian Cruise.  I didn't set a timer each time, so ended up spending more than 30 minutes a day on some of them... well, all of them really.  LOL  I've already blogged/bragged about three of them (Timely Tote, Thread Catcher and Divided Basket)  so I'll only add one picture for each of those to this post.  My 4th 4x7 project was to finish my Zig Zag Heart table runner.  I pieced it last summer when I was in England and somehow it got tucked away in my orphan block bin when I came home.  The plan was to finish it for the little table in front of the window in my sewing room, but it looks so nice on the dining room table that it's living there, at least for the rest of Heart Month :)  I also made a little runner for my sewing table.  I would say Week 1 of the 4x7 Challenge was awesome in my little sewing room.  Off to read what everyone else has been doing :)
Timely Tote

Thread Catcher

Divided Basket



Zig Zag Heart Runner


Small Runner

Linking up with Berry Barn Designs

12 comments:

  1. Kathy, I think you are probably the most productive this week! Awesome projects! I just decided yesterday that I need to make a thread catcher for my longarm. After a week of chasing threads, I realize that I do indeed need something dedicated to keep from killing my vacuum cleaner. So maybe there will be one in my selfish sewing time next week : P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been fun Sarah, such a wonderful idea. We so often put the little things off because they are for us. I'm using this Challenge to do all those little things :)

      Delete
  2. I really like the color of that tote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I :) Now I have to find something to wear when I use it.

      Delete
  3. Love all of your finished projects x www.crazyforpurple.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're really making great use of the 4x7 Challenge! And of your new linking up skills! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn ... I'm learning. It's great to have you to follow and learn from :)

      Delete
  5. You got lots done!!! I know how time passes very quickly when you are busy working on something. I found myself spending much more than 30 minutes on some days, but hey I was having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great finishes. Love the table runner.

    ReplyDelete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)