Wednesday, January 28, 2015

WiP 28/01/2015

My biggest Work in Progress this week is finally the quilting on Snowed Inn.  It's the last of my quilts from 2014 and also my January project for 'A Year of Lovely Finishes', so I'd like to get it finished by Saturday :)  I got a good start on it this morning, so looking like I'll make my deadline :)
As usual, I went at it without much direction in mind, just straight line quilting.  Medium blue, pink or light blue???   I really wanted to go with white or cream, but didn't have any so went with the light blue.  




I also got this weeks' English Manor blocks done.  Eight 6 1/2" Thomas' Clock blocks and Eight 6 1/2" John's Loyalty blocks.  Very straight forward blocks.

Thomas' Clock

John's Loyalty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)