Sunday, January 25, 2015

On Track with English Manor

The blocks for the first 3 weeks of the Downton Abbey 'English Manor' Mystery Quilt Along  are done and dusted :)  There were a lot of triangles cut and sewn!  But the blocks came together nicely with only the odd glitch (wrongly rotated units) but I think I got them sorted.
Manor House - 1 20"x 20" Block


Lady's Tiara - (2) 12"x 12" Blocks

Earl's Pipe - (2) 12" x 12" Blocks

Anna's Affection - (4) 12" x 12" Blocks

Sarah's Daring - (4) 12" x 12" Blocks

Floor Lay Out (No clue if this is how they go in the finished quilt)

Pinned to the Design Board
I'm all caught up with my BOMs and Quilt Alongs and I'm NOT looking at any others!  LOL  Well, maybe one to replace the Technicolor Galaxy one because the more information I get on it the less I'm liking it.  Not the quilt itself, but the fuss and rigmarole to go through to get to the finish.  I'll see what the first block's directions are like and then decide.    

2 comments:

  1. Wow...what great blocks. Can't find to see them all put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a mystery QAL, with the big reveal at the end of February. (I think) It's set up in three teams, with each 'team's' quilt being different palette's, plus each team has choices (either the same block or a medley of blocks) so at the end there should be quite a few different quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)