Saturday, January 31, 2015

January's 'A Lovely Year of Finishes' Goal and Finish

My January project for "A Lovely Year of Finishes", hosted by both 'Fiber of All Sorts' and 'Sew BitterSweet Designs' was to finally quilt and bind 'Snowed Inn' .  My goal post is #147 and if I can figure it out, I'll link this post in the 'finishes' ...   Snowed Inn has been fun from start to finish, I love the fabrics, Snowed Inn (hence the name),  from Connecting Threads.  The block patterns are from the Wishes Quilt Along at the Fat Quarter Shop and came together wonderfully.






4 comments:

  1. Great sampler and lovely outside pics! I think I spy a pic of myself on the wall by the stairs. Ack!

    P.S. I think MMQG is planning a bloggy workshop where you can come and ask questions about things like how to do link-ups!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to look out for that. I'm getting the hang of things, slowly, but if I don't do it often I can quickly forget. Tee hee at the picture, all dressed in pink, who would have thought. And no Ack!!! I love that picture, all of mom's grand children. She never got to meet the last two. At least you weren't wearing a balloon on your head LOL ;)

      Delete
  2. Great finish. I still haven't finished cutting the fabric for my Wishes quilt........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cutting was the one area I struggled with as far as clarity went. There are a lot of fabrics to keep track of :)

      Delete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)