Friday, January 9, 2015

Jan 9 Friday Finish

A quick project, but a finish none the less.  The prints are from the Mary Jo's Sewing Room line at  Connecting Threads.  No pattern used, I just had an ugly bit of wall I wanted to cover so made a wall organizer to fit.  The pockets are a bit deep but I'm sure I'll fill them up soon enough.  It will be easy to clip my 'working on' pattern to it, keeping it nice and handy when I'm sewing.



I received two squishy parcels today.  One of them being from Mad About Patchwork with an order I had placed on Tuesday, three days is pretty darn good, free shipping is awesome :)  Inside? Wonderful fabrics of course!  Some of which is Annali Twigs/Meadow/Arches and Teal Floral which I will use for the Pat Sloan 2015 Vacation BOM, my third and final BOM for this year... I'm almost certain.

 
And Horizon/Ocean, which I will use in a quilt for Dave and I, but not until after our cruise in May.  These lovelies will be going across the pond with me :)

The second parcel, from Sew Sisters (ordered Dec 26) included some Stonehenge Oh Canada prints, which I'll use to make  my Quilted Traveler's Tote, a full size one this time :)

3 comments:

  1. That's amazing for not using a pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent organization project! and some yummy fabric to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still doing the happy dance :)

    ReplyDelete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)