Thursday, December 4, 2014

WIPs 04/12

Thursday WIPs this week, I couldn't get my act in gear to get them posted yesterday.  I've been waiting on the arrival of my backing material, so no progress on Beau Nova and Trifle Dish is still waiting to be quilted.  It's been a busy week with Christmas decorating so only one new project on the go, Wishes, which is a Quilt Along I found late in the game at Fat Quarter Shop.  I was looking for a pattern to use a Fat Quarter bundle (Snowed In) I got from Connecting Threads and Wishes fit the bill.  I've gotten half way thru the blocks and I absolutely love them!  The cutting instructions are spot on so very little trimming and the block sizes are wonderful.  I'm really enjoying the piecing for these blocks :)

Wishes

Palette - Snowed Inn, with a couple of stray fat quarters and Kona White

Flying Kite

Double Windmills

Annie's Choice

Broken Dishes

Log Cabin

Suzannah

Courthouse Lawn



 

2 comments:

  1. Love your blocks. I'm doing that quilt along as well...although I haven't actually started LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually miss out on the 'along' part :) I'm really loving how the blocks come together. The cutting instructions are a bit confusing, but I managed to sort them out ;) Let me know how you get along with it.

      Delete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)