Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Mail Orders

Don't you just love getting packages in the mail :)  I was pleasantly surprised when the mailman knocked on my door this morning, not expecting delivery on New Year's Eve.  An order I placed with Mad About Patchwork on December 28 was dispatched on December 29 and arrived on December 31.  Pretty darn good postal services in my not so humble opinion.

I haven't 'handled' the fabric yet... but snapped a quick picture of the contents  Rainbow Bundle, Shot Cotton Sampler Bundle, Kona Putty, Kona Ash and Kona White, most of which will be used for Pile O Fabric's Galaxy Skill Builder BOM 2015


2 comments:

  1. Love all those solids and am totally tempted to take on the next Skill Builder BOM. Must resist temptation! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hemmed and hawed, waffled between ordering the complete kit (including pre printed templates), just the BOM instructions and nothing. I went with just the instructions and have been gathering the fabrics.

      Delete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)