Friday, November 14, 2014

Two Friday Finishes :)

First up is the Wheel Chair lap quilt for D's mom.  It was an easy sew, just squares and half square units, plus I had used the pattern before for Penny's Purple Quilt.  It's smaller by design and should work perfectly to keep her legs warm when she's out and about in her wheels :)


And my second finish is the Christmas Table Top.  I blogged about it on Wednesday, so I won't drone on about it too much here.  The elastic I used was small and gave me some grief plus I miss calculated the size... I may get some wider elastic and redo the elastic casing.  It works as is, but just barely.


2 comments:

  1. Great finishes! You have been very productive lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm determined to get some finishes so I can start some new projects :)

    ReplyDelete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)