Wednesday, November 12, 2014

More Additions to the WIP list

Beau Nova (November Mystery Quilt) made it to the ironing board and is now ready for the cutting table.  Except the background piece, there is some confusion in my mind as to how to cut it so I have to re read the Workshop instructions.


Green Monkey (Quilting In The Rain QAYG) has stalled a bit, the four squares I've managed are on the design wall, the strips and squares are ready and waiting.  I won't be doing the 5 squares a week over 4 weeks, that's for sure.  It's already week 4 :)  I don't need that many blocks anyway as I'm only making a baby quilt.  It'll get done.  It's meant to be a 'stay at D's' for when his grandson visits, so will be travelling across the pond on my next trip :)



The dogs' christmas stockings are sandwiched and waiting to be quilted and cut out.  The name fabric (dog paws) has the heat and bond on, ready for cutting out the letters.


The Christmas Table Top (it's actually going to be a fitted table cloth) is sandwiched and waiting to be quilted.  I love it already :)  It is also a Gen X Quilters BOM, Vice Versa, which I almost followed completely.  I didn't do the August block and my two blocks a month are done in only two prints.  Oh, and I didn't do the September block either.  The center block and the outer blocks are my own design, making it work for my needs :)


The Wheelchair quilt for D's mother is sandwiched and ready for quilting.  I kind of made this one a priority this week as I'd like to get it finished and mailed off to Cambridge.



2 comments:

  1. Aren't you so very productive. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to keep busy, may as well be doing something I love :)

      Delete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)