Friday, September 26, 2014

Yay, I finished Penny Lane's quilt!  I love it :)  It was a fun quilt to do and the  'organic' line quilting went well.  I picked up the pillow forms the other day, paid too much for them at Michael's but they fit like a glove so I won't moan too much :)  5 pictures are a bit much, but lighting wasn't working for me :)
I followed a pattern for Spring Song in May 2014's Popular Patchwork magazine for the quilt, and Circles Squared in Issue Eight of Love Patchwork & Quilting for the cushion covers.






3 comments:

  1. Looks great! I remember when Miss K was into pink and purple... seems so long ago now. And for the next round of pillow forms, head to Atlantic Fabrics in Dartmouth. Way cheaper than Michaels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! I'm going to try organic quilting one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny was by for a visit yesterday, sporting purple nail polish and ear rings, so I'd say she's still loving purple :) She liked the quilt and cushions so I'm a happy Nanny :)

    I think any place would be cheaper than Michaels ;)

    Wrinkles, puffs and not so straight lines are my thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)