Wednesday, July 2, 2014

0207 WiP

It's Wednesday, and this is a WiP.  I'm not linking up because I don't really know how AND I'm not sure I'm ready to ;)   I'm making a sewing machine cover without a pattern, so it's anyone's guess as to what the end result will be.   I'm following the directions for some of the 12" Beyond The Block BOMs  at Stitchery Dickory Dock, using those lovely spools and sewing prints I got awhile ago.  I've made 4, which I think will be plenty big enough and even got two of them quilted :)
Mercy

Intention

Presence

Teach

Quilting


2 Quilted

2 to Go

2 comments:

  1. You are so ready to link up! :) I do love that spool print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe next week :) I'm really enjoying getting to know the 'blog world' and absolutely love joining two of my obsessions! Quilting & Blogging, does it get any better!? :) Of course it does, a camera is involved!

    ReplyDelete

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)