Friday, June 6, 2014

Red Car Quilt Update 2

I still have a lot to learn about posting pictures here, but I'm getting there.  I lost the last two the first update post, after first having to add/remove the pictures several times to get them in the right order... so rather than try to fix the post again, I just decided to add the last two in a new post.  :)

I've opted not to do some of the blocks, Hexagons, Dresden Plates and Drunkards Paths are just too much work without having the proper templates, which I don't have at the moment.  And I'm not sure about the paper piecing, I'll see where my mind set is when I finish the stars.

Back to half square triangles and squares for these two, simple cutting and sewing so the blocks go  together quickly.
Greek Cross

Octagon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)