Thursday, May 1, 2014

FMQ

I finally took FMQ by the horns and finished the first two blocks of For The Love of Sewing.  It did get a little less stressful as I went. The battle between the 'creative' me and the 'a place for everything and everything in it's place' me was a struggle.  But they are DONE!  The numbers on the ruler are missing... I tried 3 times (that's a lot of picked out threads) but I couldn't get a result I was happy with.  At some point I might applique some on.  I do like the feel of both blocks! :)

The Ruler and Threads, front and back... no 'pebble' stitching, I just couldn't get the circles...











                                                                                                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)