Friday, May 9, 2014

Blue Cows

I clicked my way thru to a free mini class on Craftsy,  BOM 2013 and decided the project was a good chance to use a couple of pieces of material I purchased over 20 years ago when my oldest daughter was going thru a 'cow craze'.  The blue cows material was left over from a pair of shorts I made her... I must have had something else in mind at the time because there was over a miter of fabric left over.   The cows and blue material made it thru a flood clean up and storage and arrived at my house via my ex a couple of summers ago and have since lived in my basement.  Three weeks before my trip across the pond, while looking for a set of crochet hooks I thought might be in one of the boxes I found the material.  Why I packed it is anyone's guess.  A meant to be perhaps... My plan is to have a piece of the cow fabric in every block of the Sampler quilt...  So far, I have the first three block sets done and I'm loving the colors!

Blue Cows Palette

Craftsy BOM 2013 Sampler

Block #1  x4 Offset Log Cabin

Block #2 x3 Spring Bloom

Block #3 x1 Economy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)