Friday, May 2, 2014

1st Friday of May

A grey, blah start to the day today, sorting out 30 minutes with Nature should be interesting.  Standing under the apple tree maybe ;)  More likely I'll be watching nature from my sewing machine.

Bank Holiday weekend on this side of the Pond... not sure why :)  According to my Magical Weather App, Sat=Sunny  Sun=Cloudy  Mon=Rather Cloudy ;)

My goal for today is to FMQ another 'For The Love of Sewing' blocks.  Maybe all three of the ones remaining then I can read May's block directions.  I'm feeling confident I'll be caught up this month :)  Then I'll start nosing around for other BOMs

My Book Club read for May is 'A Week in Winter' by Maeve Binchy, I've read the preview but haven't tucked into the book yet.

Enjoy what your Friday brings!  Be kind to one another, stay safe and share those smiles :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jump in with a comment as and when it suits :)